– What I said in my excellent blog is that Rossi will never beat Marquez consistently. In the races where neither has crashed, Marc is ahead 13-1 this year. And Valentino took a gamble last weekend on a tire that he suspected wouldn’t go the distance, but it sure looked good for a while. Maybe Rossi is still getting counsel from the Ducati camp …
– Miller needs a therapist, not a MotoGP bike.
– Race Direction seems to be made up of entities of the Amphibiosion race – neither an internal or external skeleton.
– I too am disappointed at fans who think this is a contact sport. Most of what they see is pixels on a TV screen. I get to go to the funerals and talk to the grieving families when something goes wrong. My perception may be a bit different.
– And hey, Ed: Much earlier this year I suggested that Race Direction needed to put the smack-down on Miller, and you disagreed. To echo your question to me about Rossi, what do you say now?
Michael Gougis, 2014 Moto West Grand Prix FX Endurance Lightweight Champion